Unit 7 Resubmission


Decay 
Here is my decay video. I chose to capture a series of images showing ice melting. I took a series of 90 images to capture from the start where there are ice cubes to the end where there's nothing left to see. My video lasts a couple of minutes, which shows me experimenting with decay. One thing I would improve on this video is the camea angles, I did'nt use a tri-pod, which meant some images were at different angles, this can effect my video becuase the constant camera movment doesnt give my GIF the professional look/effect to it. However for my first attempt at this I feel my GIF is successful becuase it clearly shows the idea I was creating of melting ice and clearly shows the stages of ice melting. The only thing I would change about my GIF is I would of used a tri-pod to keep little camera movements as possible meaning my GIF looking more effective.

Narrative Sequence














Above is my final Narrative Sequence. The story I am trying to create is a young girl is on her phone making her way to class, minding her own business and a boy walks past and thinks the young girl is really pretty and checks her out, but because she is so focused on getting to class and too busy talking on the phone she doesn't realise.
To make my final Narrative Sequence I used a trip-pod to avoid camera movement and I decided to change my setting and take my picture outside, this helped with the lighting creating my images looking brighter than my first example. I have put my images in a collage using collage maker and screenshot the final outcome, however it has created my images to look a bit blurry so I have uploaded my images above the collage as they haven't blurred. Also shows the blur isn't to do with my images its to do with the website and screenshot. Overall my final narrative shot is successful it shows a clear story and the images are clear with no camera movement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinhole Photography: Sir David Brewster

After Effects